Saturday, April 7, 2018

Graduation Speeches 2018. Day 3



Wednesday, April 4th, was another full day of valedictorian speeches: students from different groups and their friends and families, who gave a somewhat different view of the audience in the auditorium in each period. To all of them, thank you!


With so many people coming and going, I forgot to take pictures of every single group of speakers and presenters, but I took quite a few photos which, I hope, will be a nice memory of that moment.

Friends filming the speeches:



And presenters and speakers:

Laura presenting Jennifer



Aldara presenting María



David presenting Iván:



Nicolás presenting Mario R.:



Mario was the showman in this session: he will get a good mark in the part of the rubric that assesses gestures and body language...


Paula presenting Natalia:




Cristina presenting Alicia:



At the end of the break I realized I had forgotten to take some photos of each pair formed by the speaker and his/her presenter....some of them had already left ( they had to attend lessons) so there was nothing I could do but take the last two pairs: Cristina and Alicia


and the last pair: Paula (presenter) and Carlota (speaker): 






Thank you all for a great school day!


2 comments:

  1. Mario Romero08 April, 2018

    Thanks for everything.
    The merit of these speeches is yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Mario!

      I had a great time listening to you all so thank YOU

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...